The Combine Forum banner

4121 - 4139 of 4139 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,121
Are the error messages translated too?

Most of them, yes. German is getting there. Would you like to make sure they are right? Mein Deutsch is fur technische worter ziemlich begrenzt :)

Only add a translation if it is different then the default english one. Also careful not to modify the sheet as it will be imported back into resx manager in visual studio

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
i'm not working with AGopen gps but still have the same isue solved by a check valve and cotrol flow between the orbitrol and your electric valve (take attention to fluid temperature) //5.imimg.com/data5/CF/FJ/MY-1226466/fluid-control-valve-500x500.png

I had to invert the way it was first mounted but solved my issue

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,129
i'm not working with AGopen gps but still have the same isue solved by a check valve and cotrol flow between the orbitrol and your electric valve (take attention to fluid temperature) //5.imimg.com/data5/CF/FJ/MY-1226466/fluid-control-valve-500x500.png

I had to invert the way it was first mounted but solved my issue

Best to ask the question here
https://agopengps.discourse.group/

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am using a dual ardusimple gps plus a radio on a purpose build small rover. I use a third gps for the base. This set up provides a rtk position and heading. The heading is not affected by metal or magnetic objects like most magnetometers are.

The dual gps heading device is working well and I want to try it on the AOG code.
our system outputs a GGA message for position and a POLYA message for the heading.

To be compatible with AOG what format is required?

I may also use a Tinkerforge Brick v2 via USB to see the difference in the heading estimates.

On an unlelated question the AOG code does not control the tractor velocity. I assume that is controlled by the guy in the cab.
On one of your videos you were controlling the agribot by team viewer. Did you also control the velocity remotely and what was the cable hanging out of the cab. Was that a safety or communications connection.

regards
Max

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,131
I am using a dual ardusimple gps plus a radio on a purpose build small rover. I use a third gps for the base. This set up provides a rtk position and heading. The heading is not affected by metal or magnetic objects like most magnetometers are.

The dual gps heading device is working well and I want to try it on the AOG code.
our system outputs a GGA message for position and a POLYA message for the heading.

To be compatible with AOG what format is required?

I may also use a Tinkerforge Brick v2 via USB to see the difference in the heading estimates.

On an unlelated question the AOG code does not control the tractor velocity. I assume that is controlled by the guy in the cab.
On one of your videos you were controlling the agribot by team viewer. Did you also control the velocity remotely and what was the cable hanging out of the cab. Was that a safety or communications connection.

regards
Max

Please ask the questions here: https://agopengps.discourse.group/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
We are using AOG for section control in the vineyard and the boundaries are controlling the relays turning the sections on and off. These are predominately 3 row sprayers, so its important that the boundaries are in the perfectly correct place so that the sections turn on exactly at the right time to prevent under/ over spraying.
I have been mapping the boundaries by dropping flags with AOG with RTK GPS, and then taking those flags and transferring to QGIS to transform them into a boundary, that is then uploaded to Google Earth and then saved from there into a .kml file. I then open the .kml as a boundary in AOG. If the block is square, i.e only four points, the boundary is very accurate and its works perfectly but when I have very complicated shapes, as the one in the picture uploaded, it puts the boundary in the wrong place. Is it possible for you to adjust the boundary creation procedure so that the boundary follows the dropped flags exactly as can be seen from the attached picture in QGIS?

Thank you very much.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,134
Hi,
We are using AOG for section control in the vineyard and the boundaries are controlling the relays turning the sections on and off. These are predominately 3 row sprayers, so its important that the boundaries are in the perfectly correct place so that the sections turn on exactly at the right time to prevent under/ over spraying.
I have been mapping the boundaries by dropping flags with AOG with RTK GPS, and then taking those flags and transferring to QGIS to transform them into a boundary, that is then uploaded to Google Earth and then saved from there into a .kml file. I then open the .kml as a boundary in AOG. If the block is square, i.e only four points, the boundary is very accurate and its works perfectly but when I have very complicated shapes, as the one in the picture uploaded, it puts the boundary in the wrong place. Is it possible for you to adjust the boundary creation procedure so that the boundary follows the dropped flags exactly as can be seen from the attached picture in QGIS?

Thank you very much.

Can you cut and paste this question on the AgOpenGPS forum? No one looks here much at all anymore. https://agopengps.discourse.group/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there , was wondering if anyone on here has fitted AOG to a 6140M AutoTrac ready john Deere using the factory steering valve? Is it possible.
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I am interested in AOG and I need help if anyone is willing to be a teacher and help me through some of this I would greatly appreciate it! I have plenty of fabrication skills. I know some about Arduino but I don’t know too much about the RTK and how to make that side of it work. I can solder and fallow wiring diagrams. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello I am interested in AOG and I need help if anyone is willing to be a teacher and help me through some of this I would greatly appreciate it! I have plenty of fabrication skills. I know some about Arduino but I don’t know too much about the RTK and how to make that side of it work. I can solder and fallow wiring diagrams. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you!!
Check out the Wiki first start [AgOpgenGPS - DokuWiki]

Then post any questions you have on the new forum AgOpenGPS forum. No one looks here much at all anymore. https://agopengps.discourse.group/

Plenty of people over there that can help out

4121 - 4139 of 4139 Posts