The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is everyone running for their steering settings on the 2630. I'm getting a lazy sway and was looking to straighten itCVout some more.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Did you get yours dialed in? Or can anyone else chime in here. Have a lazy 2-3” sway i cant seem to dial in. Asked on Twitter last night and had a few people say they had the same issue, no real help though yet. Version 2.7 Agra gps. Updated and calibrated 2630 and a 6000 receiver.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Did you get yours dialed in? Or can anyone else chime in here. Have a lazy 2-3” sway i cant seem to dial in. Asked on Twitter last night and had a few people say they had the same issue, no real help though yet. Version 2.7 Agra gps. Updated and calibrated 2630 and a 6000 receiver.
What are your settings in advance auto track settings? You should start at the default setting of 100 on each individual action. Start with your line acquisition and adjust it to were it acquires the line as though you would if you were turning the wheel yourself. Then work on the other settings and only change by 10 at the most and only change one setting at a time, good luck

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ive been fighting this on mine as well. Mine also takes a solid jerk to the wheel to disengage. Moving the wheel normal will temporarily phsyically override the autosteer but it stays electronically engaged and immediately takes back over. Also the steering valve under my feet seems loud when it makes large moves in autosteer, or if i override it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts