The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Randy Ellis and I work for AgraCity Crop and Nutrition. The purpose of this thread is to provide a forum for you to ask questions pertaining to AgraCity. I will be monitoring and will get back to you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your question. Of course the first one is about pricing! We have different pricing programs on our Disruptor 360 and 540 through out the year. The best way to get todays price is to call your local Account Business Rep or into our office at 1-844-269-3276. We do not publish our prices but will give them verbally. Prices change and this post will stay, I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression if they read this a month from now.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Any confirmation on supplies coming from China? Any disruptions expected?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Active ingredient supply from China is a concern for all manufacturers given the situation there. We have been actively shipping to customers and are ahead of last year. So far so good. We do anticipate that we will have some disruption but nothing that can't be managed. We do source our active ingredients globally.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Well according to your flag you're in North Korea so hop a train and go check it out!
Unfortunately, dear leader imposed a travel ban to protect his beloved citizens, so I am unable to go and verify it myself.

You are the first one to notice the NK flag, didn't think it would take this long. Do we still have a member from an unpronouncable place in Greenland too?

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
Unfortunately, dear leader imposed a travel ban to protect his beloved citizens, so I am unable to go and verify it myself.

You are the first one to notice the NK flag, didn't think it would take this long. Do we still have a member from an unpronouncable place in Greenland too?
I noticed quite awhile ago but the opportunity never presented itself until now.

Our unpronounceable Greenland member... I think he hails from somewhere in the Russian Federation now.

Me, well, God bless the USA!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great question. Our Disruptor comes in two different concentrations. Our Disruptor 360 (isopropylamine salt) is our 360 g/L concentration and our Disruptor 540 (potassium salt) is our 540 g/L formulation. Both products have the same rain-fastness period and performance of RT 540. No surfactants are required but that choice is up to you at spraying time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Some key people are away. There's NDA's and confidentiality agreements in place with some partners...will post as soon as possible.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I read that the fertilizer distribution has to be up and running before project n gets looked at. How is the fertilizer distribution coming?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts