The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't really understand why agtron would build this new system and then only sell 1 inch sensors. They are sure losing a lot of sales to 3320 drills with MRBs (1.25 inch hose).

Who wants to buy old Agtron system on new drill?? its obsolete

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
As far as I know, there is supposed to be a 1.25" sensor soon. I could be wrong, but it was mentioned when I bought mine.

·
Registered
303 Posts
How have these Agtron Legends been so far?
Reliable, easy to use, wifi and tablet work ok?

The system looked impressive at farm progress show.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
soon, but not till fall 2015. Doesn't really help for my new drill this coming spring. They going to lose a ton of sales
Do you just have all 1 inch runs??

·
Registered
617 Posts
How have these Agtron Legends been so far?
Reliable, easy to use, wifi and tablet work ok?

The system looked impressive at farm progress show.
I put this system on this spring and it worked quite well !! It is as advertised much faster at detecting a blockage! I had some issues with the high and low alarms where i had to increase them much higher than the 50% that is automatic when you punch in your rate! I also had to have the sensitivity very low not to get false blockage readings. I recommended a few changes to the software, just some cosmetic stuff like the size of the sensitivity bar and couple other things. I believe I was not the only one asking for some modifications. I usually don't buy something the first year before it is perfected!!! :eek: but I think they will get these issues resolved. It is easy to install and the tablet works nice as a monitor other then you must keep it plugged in cause it drains the battery fast!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts