The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i noticed the visiontrak graph on our neighbors machine moved seperately, both the sieve and rotor loss, as if it was monitoring each side individualy. anyone know how to split these?

·
Registered
15 Posts
there is an address in the controller to make the shoe loss sensors display independently. the rotor only has 1 sensor. the default from the factory is to average both sides and displays it that way. this can be changed very easily through the corner post or command center. sorry I can't recall the addess but i will check on it tomorrow at work.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have done this, but I am trying to do this of the top of my head so here it goes.

press the diagnostic button, then use the up arrow on the Vinson trak (push it several times) until you reach EO2, then the enter button. Then again press the up arrow until you get to 102. Press enter, then press the up or down arrow until (2) is showing instead of (1). Press enter again. It should now have split the two sensors to left and right. Now, press the back arrow, I think two times maybe three, and you should be set.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didnt know for sure if the rotor could be or not. thanks for the info. i'll be lookin for the instructions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts