The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
ya, we pritty much know what the whole combine looks like it, it probably looks like the prototype pics we seen. i seen the whole front pic 2 weeks ago in jd ag homepage. just show us like a side pic or inside cab pic.

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
All i am wondering is when people realize that Deere doesnt have to built a Lexion 770 killer,because the market for those machines isnt big enough.
Thats an interesting point, it's all well and good to have the biggest baddest machine going around but how many of these actually get sold? I know in our area we have a fairly large harvest window (usually:rolleyes:) and i would say class 6 and 7 machines would make up the majority of combines in the area.

G

·
Well isn't that just peachy. Been waiting for 3 yrs to see this combine, and now I heard a news story that the world is going to end on Saturday.
Great, now I will never get to see it......
What? Saturday? The Mayans said its going to end December 21 2012. So much to do before this saturday.

Could some one put up the link to the site I can't seem to find it or the old post that had the link in it? That would be awesome

·
Registered
472 Posts
All i am wondering is when people realize that Deere doesnt have to built a Lexion 770 killer,because the market for those machines isnt big enough.
you hath to see that around here is corn contry and the farmers need the biggest combine they can get to run 18-24 row corn heads so thats why lexion is getting very popular because deere cant keep up with the large heads like lexion 770,760,595r and so on can.

kaden

1 - 20 of 414 Posts