The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the tractor last spring, want to upgrade drill this spring, looking at a 76' bourgault 3310 and 6700 tank. My ground is sandy, and loam, not much for hard clay. The 9630 is weighted to the nines. Front and back tires balasted inside and out, on top of rear axle entire row of suitcase weights. Can i pull this drill, last thing I want is not to be able to pull it. Not much for hills. Oh yeah no MRB, its paired row. Thanks

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Yes I know somebody who has pulled that exact same outfit with twin 2000 nh3 tanks behind it with a 9630. Had trouble with traction on some hills but didn't have that much weight on it. What size of tires do you have?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm pulling that same outfit with a 9630, weighted to 57000 lbs. Drill is on 10" spacing. I have the 78 gpm pump, which I think is a must. It pulls easy, actually a perfect match for the tractor, get most efficiency out of fuel use.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.