The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
maybe I should elaborate on this black label zinc has come out from the states this year. the bloke who owns the company has sent it out for trials sent 20000l. I know landmark are seeing if it s viable in Australia. any blokes from the states use this with great effect?

for the uniform its a new product like evergol prime. did go to a trial site a couple days ago and it really looks the good not only for rizo but for yellow leaf/ strip rust and a few other fungi. by what I was told it gives up to 8 to 12 weeks resistance to these pathogens. its either injected or it can be put onto your fert. has anyone had anything to do with this product?

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Nope bit all my fert is zinc coated..and copper granuals, aim is to go liquid.

For my toolondo block I was very happy with the chelates trace pack...it saves the upfront cost, can mix with UAN...will use again up there for sure..will most likely use DAP coated zinc there instead of standard...or liquid...the heads should be bigger up there...anyways lacking rain so no biggie...

Black label zinc? Better be better than black label JW??

Ant..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh nice zinc mang copper are key in my mind. from what I saw of the black label it was on a canola trial. they were using stupid amounts from 10l up to 50l a ha. around the 40l you could see plant health and pods were extremely large. looking forward to landmarks results.

rain is key atm just none on the radar. were looking at a decent year with early planted but the rest will be a bit crap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.