The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like every dealer I drive by near me has at least one on the lot. I bought a field cultivator and went to pick it up at a dealer 90 miles away from me the other day and I drove by 3 CIH stores on the way and they all had at least 1 7010 out there. The dealer I bought my FC from had 3 on the lot in a row up by the raod... not sure if they were sold or not. But they were a pretty small dealer so I was surprised. My local dealer has sold at least 2 that I know of as well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Our local dealers in our area also have at least one 7010 setting on the lot. I checked with one of them that had two sold and 2 for sale on the lot. The ones for sale where on a early dealer order last summer. There are quite a few 8010's also but I think most of those were already sold. There is more new iron on the lots than I have seen in years!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Alot of dealers around here are getting in nice 2388 trades on their 7010's. But i have heard of alot of guys are going with buying a used 8010 over a new 7010's. Alot more combine for less money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts