The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from Vancouver Canada and have over 20 years of B2B inside and outside sales experience in the computer, finance, and plastics industries. I have sourced leads from the internet on my own time, to cold calling them the next day and closed the sale within weeks and did subsequent customer service. As a result, generated millions of dollars of gross profit for my employers.

I'm not afraid of picking up the phone and dialing hundreds of calls a day or knocking on doors to complete strangers.

Although I have little experience in grain and pulse trading, I have substantial experience in dealing with decision makers of international companies and maintaining long term relations with diplomacy and professionalism. Because of that lack of experience, I'm willing to work on commission. I feel I can be a great asset in growing your business.

If you feel that I can be a good fit for your company don't hesitate to PM me.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I am from Vancouver Canada and have over 20 years of B2B inside and outside sales experience in the computer, finance, and plastics industries. I have sourced leads from the internet on my own time, to cold calling them the next day and closed the sale within weeks and did subsequent customer service. As a result, generated millions of dollars of gross profit for my employers.

I'm not afraid of picking up the phone and dialing hundreds of calls a day or knocking on doors to complete strangers.

Although I have little experience in grain and pulse trading, I have substantial experience in dealing with decision makers of international companies and maintaining long term relations with diplomacy and professionalism. Because of that lack of experience, I'm willing to work on commission. I feel I can be a great asset in growing your business.

If you feel that I can be a good fit for your company don't hesitate to PM me.
99% are farmers on here, meaning we do not actively trade. A few hedge, likely under recommendations from an advisor. If try looking for a position with a company from Chicago or Minneapolis.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yup I’ll take a 1000 tone contract for feed wheat $367 a tonne fob my house. If you get that for me I’ll hire you full time.

Until the price drops. Then your fired. Lol.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Yup I’ll take a 1000 tone contract for feed wheat $367 a tonne fob my house. If you get that for me I’ll hire you full time.

Until the price drops. Then your fired. Lol.

Hey this might just work out for us haha. Im selling yellow peas for 9.50 and red lentils at 27 cents a lb. Let me know what you can dig up. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts