The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the Atom Jet scrapers that replace the original Scraper on the MRB's . These scrapers are designed for use with NH3 and the NH3 tube is attached to the scraper instead of it being located further back next to the air hose boot. Apparently is supposed to help with reducing gassing off issues typical with NH3. Its an interesting concept. Interested to hear feedback from anyone using these scrapers.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Has anyone used the Atom Jet scrapers that replace the original Scraper on the MRB's . These scrapers are designed for use with NH3 and the NH3 tube is attached to the scraper instead of it being located further back next to the air hose boot. Apparently is supposed to help with reducing gassing off issues typical with NH3. Its an interesting concept. Interested to hear feedback from anyone using these scrapers.
Talked to two guys that tested them and really liked them , Atom jet did a good job keeping NH3 away from disk so it didn't freeze. Gassing off was improved and hardly showed any signs of wear.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Slim I think I heard they were $400 CDN plus each. Old Rider the 2 fellows that tested them did they have a full st on or were they trying them for Atom Jet ? Do you have contact info for these fellows. Wouldn't mind chatting with them. You could PM me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts