The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for R 72 unload auger extension kit. I have located the Mauer Extender and am wondering if there are others out there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I use the one from stewatsteel and it works great. Don't gain much height but probably a couple feet of reach, really happy with it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I used a three foot extension for the unloader auger from fact machine shop in Palmer Ks, phone # is 785-944-3456. It is well made and does not vibrate just be carefull when you back up or turn with a 8 row corn head.

·
Registered
581 Posts
We have this one as well. The Stewart model just basically changes the discharge point from a bottom discharge(factory) to an end discharge(similar to Cat). While it does improve your throw it doesn't add much clearance due to the longing spout they use. The one from fact machine is either 30 or 36 inches and looks just like factory(after you paint it) and uses the original spout. You can have it one pretty easilly in an hour or so.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
We've been getting ours from Schmidt machine. Great fit. I believe they are 30" for 12" systems and 36" for 14" systems.

·
Registered
33 Posts
a bit slow to jump in here. Was wondering what header widths you guys were running. I need an extension that will give me the required reach for a 45' MacDon. Are the 36" extensions long enough for this header?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts