The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting past my use by date get all the crap jobs.
Such as tyre repairs bang bar and tyre levers getting harder .

Does anyone have a type changer seems there basically Chinese, see paramount browns in SA have them from 1100 to 2100 $ only know one guy who has a cheap one says he’s done hundred of tyres with his ove last 8 years it’s still going.

Thanks

KWO have you got one?

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have a Jimy brand one, lay back type. Made in China, like the $2100 Paramount one without the the levers for the low profile tyres.
Don't think Jimy do them any more. My sister bought similar through Eastside Brake and Bearings.
Wouldn't be without it now

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Can't help you with an Aussie tyre changer.

I have a used one out of a tire shop. It's a FMC I believe and works great on any car or pickup tires and implement tires up to 16". They were fairly cheap a while ago as most shops were updating to rim clamp changers for the low profile tires.

I like it.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a Jimy brand one, lay back type. Made in China, like the $2100 Paramount one without the the levers for the low profile tyres.
Don't think Jimy do them any more. My sister bought similar through Eastside Brake and Bearings.
Wouldn't be without it now
The guys at paramount said leverless one has to many moving parts don’t last along while

but decided on this one last of old model got it cheap and assembled bonus

1 - 5 of 5 Posts