The Combine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
330 Posts
Hey Rubberduck!

Looks like you are doing just fine Down Under - very cool video!!!

Wish it was me...

All best to you! And enjoy the nice warm Aussie x-mas - you aint missing out on a white x-mas back here at home - it's +3 degrees and rainy............

- Peter

· Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey everybody! Im glad you liked it, took a bit of effort to get it like that

Yes the crop look thin in spots, but i put it in there because i was trying to show what it is like down here. Australia is so diverse in Agriculture. That very poor barly crop in the video, is only 850 km from were i am now, harvesting 7-8 tons to the hectare. So its intresting like that.

We havent really gotten any trouble at all from the cops. Maybe it is legal, i dunno. Dont care either. The Combine just handles so much better on the road with the car in the front, than without it. And its absolutely a wonderfull way of being mobile around all the small jobs i am doing at the moment. You got everything you need in that outfit.

The belt pickup shot! I actually just duct taped my camera to some frame work next to the belt, and just drove a bit more carefully
A bit of a gamble, but worth it.

(un)fortunatly we had heaps of rain in this end a few days ago, so right now we are trying to celebrate christmas together as a crew. Good fun doing it the aussie way defintly diffrent when you are used to danish conditions

Anyway. Merry christmas everyone

· Registered
886 Posts
YOUR IN AUSTRALIA AND YOU DIDNT COME SEE ME!

I'm not happy with you mate, We were ment to go to the Pub an have a few (you were paying of course)

lol, Nah, j/k, I'm a lil underage. But it would be cool.

Wich crew are you running with? (hasn't watched the video yet)

· Registered
43 Posts
Rubberduck
Very very good, exelent job you did, putting the video together.
It brings back memorys from 18 years ago,when I was driving a chaser bin for a few weeks in the soutern part of Qld.
Merry christmas to you.(Glaedelig jul.)
Regards Mikael

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.