The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi everyone
i grew up to a farm in the south west of Australia, unfortunately we are losing the farm due to a run off bad years. so this is the perfect opportunity to do what i wanted to do for a long time working in america on a harvest crew. the thing im asking tho is if anyone know if it possible to get a full time job working in america working, or if there is harvest crews out there that employ after harvest is over doing other jobs?

growing up and working on the farm i have extensive experience working with farm machines, including fixing ,driving. we had John Deere machines so i have experience green star set up some diagnostics, some machines that we have is 9620 4wd tractor, 8320R MFWA, two 9670 STS, 6600, to 4440 which are my uncles tractor. headers and in the past a 9660 STS and a 9760 STS, other machines we have are fastrac 8250, goldacers G6 cropcruiser sprayer, loaders, mack valueliner truck with two hydraulic end tipper trailers and a variety off farm impermanent. i did two years off a heavy duty diesel mechanics and a year of metal fabrication including mig and tig welding oxi use. also i have experience in driving trucks, road trains so getting my truck license ( CDL) would not be hard. i am a hard worker and would love the experience off working, farm in america, seeing the different type of farming and the crops, i also love driving trucks as i have been a fan off trucks since i was young. also i do like the idea of the american dream and work hard at achieving it through something i love doing. so any help would be appreciated in pointing me to people that have job opportunity with help of visas and the experiences of working in the mighty USA harvesting.

thank you
terry newman

·
Registered
6 Posts
Contact hihi962. He is looking for a worker with your skill set. Easier for Aussie to get into Canada and work long term, than the USA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts