The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many here have had seive "calibration" problems on the 8010?

they put a new sensor on, but wasn't the problem. Kinda frustrating.......

Is this common on case combines?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re: Auto sieve problems in 8010

Could you give a little more information of why you needed to calibrated the sieves.
sieve angle? or sieve gap?
If you are having trouble with the sieve angle you can adjust it using a multimeter on the actuator before calibration starts. Adjust using an ohm meter between the Grey and yellow wires.Screw actuator all the way in until resistance is felt. Then screw out until you have a reading of 5 ohms.You can now install the actuator onto the machine but only screw in wards if it doesn't fit between the pins.Calibrate on a level surface and only calibrate once. Never calibrate again unless it is needed, Due to the fact that you loose accuracy ever time it is calibrate.

·
Registered
120 Posts
If you don't need it it can be taken off put a 3 pt top link for a category 1 tractor in place of the acuator hook lap top computer to the pro 600 and turn off the self leveling seive had this problen last week actuator is 1100 angle sensor is 250 and they did not fix it so they just hooked up solid

·
Registered
657 Posts
having self leveling seive problem put on new motor and sensor annew fuse still not working any body have any answers

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whoa there fella's..........

First off, thanks for the advise, but if I need to carry a laptop, ohm reader in the tool box..........

Case needs to do one of two things:

1: give me an area toolbox like lexion

2: copy lexions sieve adjustments

Really, did you know the numbers on the pro 600 for sieve (up down) adjustment doesn't even match the numbers on the seives?

Seriously

This is a good combine, Im just pointing out the failures comparativly to our other machine that has had these options for the past 11 years.

Om a positive note, it has a GREAT cab!

I think in the end, it just comes down to having a dealer who cares about the problems brought forth... I don't think i should have to call them after they came out, tried to fix it, didn't fix it, and havent heard from them about it in a week.
On a positive note, they have a kick azz precision guy, top notch!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I would like to defend CASE IH. The product is good and the After sales is just as good. Majority of Issues arise from in-experienced technicians working for dealerships. Not all are bad though!

Don't know why they have numbers on the sieve's because it has no use,when I calibrate the sieve gap I use a 6mm Allen key.That is the easiest way and most correct.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Replace the CCM that controls the self leveling sieves. I believe that it is CCM3.
That should fix your problem.
I would do that if everything else has been tried.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
first off have to adjust seives in back of machine pain in the a's then adjust seives per manual close and open 1/4 inch and cal, leveling git on level surface, LEVEL, cal, you should be fine if self level works machine in gear find a incline go left to right, that will tell you if its working, scott.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts