The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Have a Autofarm A5 Screen that has decided to stop working (Freezing when on etc Would fully boot no worries) I Took it to a service dealer that tried to re flash (Operating system Version 5.6) It did not want restart after that so they sent it over to queensland to be serviced it came back with a "faulty motherboard" it was going to total approx 6-8K to repair IIRC...
I have the screen back unrepaired... does anyone have a copy of the Operating system(Same or older version??) I can flash onto my SD Card to try to reboot the unit atleast so i can slowly work through diagnosing the problem (Have been told it could just be the Capacitators causing power issues with the age of the unit....
So Has anyone had similar issues/ideas for fixes as its a very good unit but cant fork out the repair costs as there extorsion for such a old unit.
Any Help Please

Or if anyone in AUS Has a cheap 2nd Display RTK they are wanting to offload

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I came across this thread and I was wondering if you still had your A5 monitor for your autofarm if you do I would be interested at how much do you want for it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts