The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to plug and play the A5 in to a new john deere 7730. Tractor is full autosteer ready with the valves and wheel sensor. Would like to just plug screen into the A pillar plug and roof module into the plug up there. Is this also possible on the JD 8320. This tractor had a JD system installed by a previous owner.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is it possible to plug and play the A5 in to a new john deere 7730. Tractor is full autosteer ready with the valves and wheel sensor. Would like to just plug screen into the A pillar plug and roof module into the plug up there. Is this also possible on the JD 8320. This tractor had a JD system installed by a previous owner.
I realise this is a really old post, but just wondering if you had any luck with the Autofarm with the 8320 or if anyone else has experience? Looking to purchase a 9520 that has had JD system from previous owner. Wondering if an Autofarm screen and roof array can plug in? Never owned a JD so don’t know much about them.

Also I believe the 9520 has a button that can switch on GPS rather than using the screen. Is it possible to connect A5 screen to this button? Thanks

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I realise this is a really old post, but just wondering if you had any luck with the Autofarm with the 8320 or if anyone else has experience? Looking to purchase a 9520 that has had JD system from previous owner. Wondering if an Autofarm screen and roof array can plug in? Never owned a JD so don’t know much about them.

Also I believe the 9520 has a button that can switch on GPS rather than using the screen. Is it possible to connect A5 screen to this button? Thanks
I did fit the auto farm system to the 8320 back then. Had to buy a vehicle harness kit. We used the jd steer valve but had to install a wheel angle sensor as the jd angle system back then was rubbish.

we didn’t try using the switch in the armrest so not sure if it could be used.

biggest problem would be getting a harness these days unless can track down a second hand unit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts