The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping/wanting to get my ATU in our 9760 this fall, and I am having trouble finding out the part # of the "T" harness needed to operate the ATU. Apparently there is a harness that "T"'s into the black monitor harness. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Mabey some pics to take to my dealer?

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Do you want to put two displays in your combine, if so have them look at solution number 62676 for the harness, you will have to do some modifing to get it to work. The Auto Trac Universal Supplemental Kit "L" is PF80299.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was going to run one display, as I think the Aug. 8th update has fixed that. I will check that # out. Thanks very much. I'll be sure to post some pics once I get going.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
There is a new solution that came out, it is 73178 and tells about harrness, there is a T harness that will hook your ATU to the CAN system, have them check that out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ordered PF80299 thinking that was the "T" harness need to hook up ATU to display. I think I read the message wrong, it looks like the harness to connect 2 monitors. I have included a pic for peoples info. I have since ordered a different harness, I will post PF# and pics when it arrives on monday.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its working!!!

When I am unloading on the go I can see the reflection of the combine in the crome on the pete, I will attempt a photo.

Makin(strait)Dust

1 - 6 of 6 Posts