The Combine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
Its gonna cost you at least $16000 to get integrated if your machine is not autotrac ready. If the machine is autotrac ready would will need a little cable that goes from the corner of the cab to the screen and the receiver that will attach to the front of the cab roof and the GS2 screen with an autotrac activation. That setup would cost you around $11000. If you wanted an universal steering wheel that would replace your existing steering wheel you would need the steering wheel, receiver, GS2 with autotrac activation, and harness which would be at least $12000. I run integrated autosteer in 9870s which also gives you the option to yield map as well, it works excellent I would highly recommend it. The universal steering wheels have a reputation for not working good on combines.

·
Registered
578 Posts
ive go two outback systems on combines and its LOTS cheaper, just depends on what route you wanna go. we get along good with them.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's autotrac ready, with the gs1 display. Thought I would just need a harness and receiver.

·
Registered
400 Posts
all you will need for your setup, is a mobile processor, receiver, and keycard w/ autotrac activation.
the only harness you will need is dependent on your year of combine and year of receiver. if your lucky, you won't need any harnesses

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What might that run me? I'm a little tapped. It is an 06 and I think the previous guy just took the receiver off when he traded, because it was in autotrac mode when I first got it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
a 06 has the bulkhead in the cab roof. so if the receiver has the long harness, you are good to go, a receiver with the short harness would need the extension harness

$3000 SF1 Autotrac activation
$395 Mobile Processor
$2495 Starfire ITC Receiver - a new one will not need harness

these are all on deere.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts