The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Used to use a 3/4 inch Solaris (spelling?). Switched to a 1"banjo meter and cut full time in half. Seems quite accurate as long as you keep fresh batteries in it. Haven't had any issues yet, but have only ran it for two seasons. It's placed on the suction side pulling out of totes using a 2" gas pump.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
We couldnt get a very accurate rate with glyphos - gave up on it. Also had a very difficult time powering it up. Touch screen never wants to wake up! Still use chem handler.

·
Registered
275 Posts
We couldnt get a very accurate rate with glyphos - gave up on it. Also had a very difficult time powering it up. Touch screen never wants to wake up! Still use chem handler.
It doesn't have touch screen buttons. Hold your finger over them for a couple seconds. Also mount, so screen is at 45 degree angle. This leaves a set of pins at the bottom of pipe. And make sure you have a straight section of pipe 10 times longer than diameter in front and behind meter.

·
Premium Member
2,808 Posts
I have one on my sprayer, not on suction side. I have had no problems in a few years. Guy that builds the sprayer will not install them. He says he has plenty broken ones laying around. I would not be scared to buy a second one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.