The Combine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went with a great crew harvesting for a few weeks this spring. Unfortunately I made some other promises that needed to be attended to in thinking that I was not going to be needed anymore. But I had a great time anyway and here is a video I put together that shows a few of my experiences.
They ran 5 9770sts's, 1 9760sts, and 1 9650sts. Two grain carts, 1 1050 Kinze, and the other a 1325 J&M. Both pulled by John Deere tractors, 8310 & 8410.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp3ftkZpn24

·
Registered
174 Posts
Re: Beckley Harvesting

nice video!
i hope you had a hand on the bin extension while taking the video. In case the guy stops -> pretty dangerous!

·
Registered
151 Posts

I thought it (the song) very fitting to the video. The slides were well timed with the music and the video was EXCELLENT stuff.

Schmidfarms, I thoght that was great!!!!
Great Job!!!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts

It was an excellent video with good music. Overall it was pretty dang good and I enjoyed it enough that I've watched it a couple more times.

**Just edited to help the flow of the post after the removal of so much garbage** Alex

edited it a little more

·
Registered
2,118 Posts

I spoke with Chet tonight in the store, he said he has combines in Enid, OK and Larned, KS still cutting... moved one machine home today to get ready around here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Hey...thanks guys for the comments. It took me a little while to put this one together. Hey Alex...you didn't by any chance sell one of their last year combines to a guy up in Noth Dakota did you?

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts

So schmidfarms how did those tip up kits on the bin extensions work? how much capacity do you think you have now? Any concern about overloading tires? or does it not matter cause they are going down the road next year.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

jdmanitoba
Loved them...the only time we got a noticeble jump in capacity was when the trucks started to get behind, but other than that couldn't really tell. I'm not really concerned about the tires but I don't think the hopper is built for that. We didn't have any problems but I just wonder sometimes.

Alex Ryan
Thats right...wasn't sure if it was you or not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts