The Combine Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went with a great crew harvesting for a few weeks this spring. Unfortunately I made some other promises that needed to be attended to in thinking that I was not going to be needed anymore. But I had a great time anyway and here is a video I put together that shows a few of my experiences.
They ran 5 9770sts's, 1 9760sts, and 1 9650sts. Two grain carts, 1 1050 Kinze, and the other a 1325 J&M. Both pulled by John Deere tractors, 8310 & 8410.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp3ftkZpn24

·
Registered
238 Posts
Re: Beckley Harvesting

It was an excellent video with good music. Overall it was pretty dang good and I enjoyed it enough that I've watched it a couple more times.

**Just edited to help the flow of the post after the removal of so much garbage** Alex

edited it a little more

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Hey...thanks guys for the comments. It took me a little while to put this one together. Hey Alex...you didn't by any chance sell one of their last year combines to a guy up in Noth Dakota did you?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

jdmanitoba
Loved them...the only time we got a noticeble jump in capacity was when the trucks started to get behind, but other than that couldn't really tell. I'm not really concerned about the tires but I don't think the hopper is built for that. We didn't have any problems but I just wonder sometimes.

Alex Ryan
Thats right...wasn't sure if it was you or not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.