The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have recently bought a Belarus 7000 and I need some part numbers and some other help to.
I need a part number for the fuel filters and engine oil filters.
My transmission oil pressure Saying about 3-4 whatever the measurement.
I had changed the oil in the transmission twice and cleaned the screen in the transmission pan but I have not clean the one under the cab yet.
I had read a another person Belarus 7000 post that helped me a little bit.
Thanks

·
Registered
594 Posts
you actually don't need the part numbers, just tell him what's it for ..
you also are going to clean the hydraulic filter ??
on the trans you can put in a pail of AW46 or AW68 to bump up the pressure a bit

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had cleaned the screen on the transmission pan but I have not cleaned the one under the the cover on the flour yet.

And I don’t know who I should talk to about getting filters and I look online but could not find much.
Thanks

·
Registered
594 Posts
easiest place to get the filters is either a filter house, or you local belarus dealer ...

·
Registered
205 Posts
I "predict" a gentleman by the name of Arie515 will be in touch with you soon. He is the Canadian Sales Manager for MTZ Equipment and they are whole goods and parts distributors for Kirovets products, both new and legacy.

·
Registered
457 Posts
You don't need engine oil filters. It doesn't have one. It has a screen and an oil spinner you can clean. And if I was still running one, I'd remove the fuel filters that are on it, and figure out a way to plumb in filters off a cummins or something. One of the fuel filters is basically a roll of string, if you can believe that. As for the transmission, certainly clean the set of screens below the cab, but in 25 years I never found them to ever actually need it. Heavier oil will probably help, but you can also turn up the relief valve on top of the transmission to get higher pressure. You want it above 6 if I remember right.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You don't need engine oil filters. It doesn't have one. It has a screen and an oil spinner you can clean. And if I was still running one, I'd remove the fuel filters that are on it, and figure out a way to plumb in filters off a cummins or something. One of the fuel filters is basically a roll of string, if you can believe that. As for the transmission, certainly clean the set of screens below the cab, but in 25 years I never found them to ever actually need it. Heavier oil will probably help, but you can also turn up the relief valve on top of the transmission to get higher pressure. You want it above 6 if I remember right.
Thank you very much

·
Registered
457 Posts
Do you know where about the pressure relief valve is
Thanks
It's on top of the transmission. You can see it when you take the floor out to clean the screens. I can't remember exactly what it looks like. Different years had different set ups. It's basically something you can screw in. On the older one we had we added washers to it to tighten up the spring more. If you take up the floor, post a pic if you can.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's on top of the transmission. You can see it when you take the floor out to clean the screens. I can't remember exactly what it looks like. Different years had different set ups. It's basically something you can screw in. On the older one we had we added washers to it to tighten up the spring more. If you take up the floor, post a pic if you can.
Ok thanks

·
Registered
457 Posts
Back of the engine by the turbo? Fuel. Should be another one up on the front of the engine on the right side when looking forward from the cab. Oil spinner and screen are on the left front of the engine. If you can get new fuel filters for it, they work fine. They're just a pain to change compared to spin on ones. What year is it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Back of the engine by the turbo? Fuel. Should be another one up on the front of the engine on the right side when looking forward from the cab. Oil spinner and screen are on the left front of the engine. If you can get new fuel filters for it, they work fine. They're just a pain to change compared to spin on ones. What year is it?
I think it’s something like a 1986-87 I don’t really know
Thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts
I "predict" a gentleman by the name of Arie515 will be in touch with you soon. He is the Canadian Sales Manager for MTZ Equipment and they are whole goods and parts distributors for Kirovets products, both new and legacy.
Prediction came through 😀
Email our parts manager. He can help with some free manuals, and parts if needed.
spares[at]mtzequipment[dot]com

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Prediction came through 😀
Email our parts manager. He can help with some free manuals, and parts if needed.
spares[at]mtzequipment[dot]com
What language they going to be in? I’ve got 3 that came with a little 90hp and they’re all in Russian and a couple in English but so much got lost in translation lol

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
You can get pretty far with Google Translate on a phone pointing the camera at the text. It's a bit eerie how the foreign words vanish and get replaced by the translation on your screen.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts