The Combine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had cleaned the screen on the transmission pan but I have not cleaned the one under the the cover on the flour yet.

And I don’t know who I should talk to about getting filters and I look online but could not find much.
Thanks
Hi
I have recently bought a Belarus 7000 and I need some part numbers and some other help to.
I need a part number for the fuel filters and engine oil filters.
My transmission oil pressure Saying about 3-4 whatever the measurement.
I had changed the oil in the transmission twice and cleaned the screen in the transmission pan but I have not clean the one under the cab yet.
I had read a another person Belarus 7000 post that helped me a little bit.
Thanks
Give Dave a call he can supply most parts
David Lifshack
National Spare Parts Manager
5B Thomas Street Cavan S.A.5094
Phone(08)8260 1766
Fax(08)8260 4066
Mobile:0447 400 015
[email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
It's on top of the transmission. You can see it when you take the floor out to clean the screens. I can't remember exactly what it looks like. Different years had different set ups. It's basically something you can screw in. On the older one we had we added washers to it to tighten up the spring more. If you take up the floor, post a pic if you can.
Here are some photos up above thanks.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I think the relief is the round part right up against the screen top piece. To the left of the screen top in your pictures, directly underneath the linkage bar you have to remove to pull the screens out of the tranny. If you're pulling out the screens, make sure you clean everything up as good as you can before hand. You'll have a big open hole when they come out.

·
Registered
592 Posts
when you remove that cannister, there are quite a few screens that you can clean in gas or something like that ... it probably won't bring the pressure up just cleaning there though ..

·
Registered
455 Posts
Cool. In Canada, if that tractor was a mid 70's to early 80's, it would be a 7010. Later on in the 80's, a 7011.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts