The Combine Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
We got it as a project type thing so when we are done with it I don’t know what we are going to use it for.
Thanks
another spare 4wd always comes in handy, just to have round ....
the v8 ones are usually 215 horse unless the pump is turned up, then they can go to 280-300 horse ..

·
Registered
593 Posts
thanks to who ever told DR sales about my 7010, he bought the old girl yesterday ....

·
Registered
203 Posts
By my recollection, the 7010 was the turbocharged V8 and the 7110 was the naturally-aspirated V12. I have a Ukrainian-built 1770 which I use primarily on the manure spreader and heavy-disk!

·
Registered
593 Posts
yup, that's right, canadian market was the 7010 was a turbocharged V8 ..
didn't put the year on the cheque but the serial number started with 800****
said he bought it for the motor, it was good, used a litre of oil between changes ..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
today i did cleaned the oil filter plate in the trans
the pressure has not came up so i tighten the pressure rellief valve (now at max tighten) so the pressure at 1500rpm is 7 at idle it is 0 is ment to be like that.
thanks

·
Registered
593 Posts
pressure running around seven to eight is good, should be higher than zero at idle, lol ...
a heavier oil would help, but you might have to reset the pressure valve ...
the basic trans has been in place over 50 years now, and is amazingly trouble free, just upgraded to air controls instead of hand levers now ... which i'm not sure is an improvement, lol..
there is very little for filters to actually change instead of just cleaning, fuel filters being the most notable .. i only have had the one big one, a 7010, no medium sized like the 1770, but have had the smaller ones for quite a while ..

·
Registered
457 Posts
If the pressure at 1750 rpm is consistently over 6 you should be fine. There needs to be pressure at idle obviously. Also, I always wanted to plumb in a better gauge directly to the transmission, because I never trusted very much what the gauge in the dash was telling me.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hi all
update
sorry that I abandoned this form.
The k700a has been working well now I need put it to use but i'm thinking to paint it yellow i don't know yet.
Thanks

41 - 51 of 51 Posts