The Combine Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all , I was just looking at the CR combines for 2014 an in Australia we are getting the beligum made combines what are the difference in the machine , 1 little notice I saw that hit had a fridge in it is this true or is it just another word for the so call cool box
As I do have a grand island 2012 cr an now I am looking at a 2014 beligum made I like to know what the difference are

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hello all , I was just looking at the CR combines for 2014 an in Australia we are getting the beligum made combines what are the difference in the machine , 1 little notice I saw that hit had a fridge in it is this true or is it just another word for the so call cool box
As I do have a grand island 2012 cr an now I am looking at a 2014 beligum made I like to know what the difference are
Our 2012 Beligum made 9090's have real fridges. The main difference is the cleaning system. We ordered Beligum ones again to get the opticlean and optifan system. The fan speeds up or slows down as you go up and down hills. The opticlean system has the lower and upper sieves moving in opposite directions which makes the combine very smooth and increases cleaning capacity by 40%ish. In road mode the engine drops to 1700 rpm and actually goes a bit faster while saving that little bit of fuel. The hydro feels different, not sure if it actually is tho. Other than that I can't really think of anything other than the hopper covers but I think you can get the folding ones on NA versions now.

As for emissions, I understand that they are the same regardless of where they are built now.

I did hear rumblings that the unload system may be different on them tho, with the NA version getting the faster case system but I can't confirm this.

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
Pete, what jester says is correct about Zedelgem built machines & ..... this will cause some argument ...... they are also better built machines. Sorry GI - but it is a fact.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Why not streamline the models,this is just going to cause issues with parts etc

·
Registered
477 Posts
I think feeder house front drum is open drum, not a barrel like or enclosed drum on the front......I would demand a enclosed drum to help protect for rock ingestion.....unless u farm in a perfect stone free flood plain world.....

·
Registered
526 Posts
I think feeder house front drum is open drum, not a barrel like or enclosed drum on the front......I would demand a enclosed drum to help protect for rock ingestion.....unless u farm in a perfect stone free flood plain world.....
Open front drum with DSP, closed front drum with ASP

·
Registered
549 Posts
If you PM me your email address buzzy i can send you the Product Update sent to the dealer staff with all the updates explained.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Tier 4b grand island have same seive as Belgium and can spec all options that are standard on European machine. American 9090 has faster unload and 410 bu tank but it doesn't close in cab for this year. You can spec it with 355 bu closing tank!
Price when specced same is very close.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts