The Combine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at used pull type sprayers. Whatever I purchase will be a used late model. What is the best brand out there in regards to quality, booms, setup, etc? See a lot of Hardi, Bestway, Great plains.

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
I had a Sprayer Specialties that was a good solid trouble free unit. Booms rode smooth as fast as a guy could stay in the tractor seat. Made in Grimes, Iowa, parts are really accessible and pretty common. Used pull type sprayers are pretty cheap to buy. Would shy from Hardi, have heard the parts are a bit spendy and Hardi specific.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Fast Sprayers seems like a popular brand. I bought a used one last year, have never used it though. I agree these pull suspended boom sprayers are priced right. I don’t spray much so don’t need anything too fancy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for everyone’s input. I ended up buying a Bestway. Seller had a accuboom node and harness he is trying to sell for an additional $500. It came with a 440 monitor and I’ll be running a Cruizer II. Is the accuboom worth the $500 used? Anyone know. Seller said he never used it but it does power up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts