The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am checking to see if anyone has seen one of these in action. I know it has been asked before but nobody seems to have much first hand experience. They make some pretty big claims on increased capacity and I think a money back guarantee (used to be anyway)
If changing the rotor wasn't such a job I would like to give it a try. Thanks for any info you can give.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have been useing a Bison rotor for 2 years now and I am very satisfied with it. I had a specialty rotor in my 2388 prior. I mainly wanted the Bison for pinto beans but works really good on wheat, canola, soybeans, sunflowers and corn. It does alot better threshing and gets the straw out of the rotor faster. There are many Bison rotors in this county and I don't know of anyone that is dissatisfied. Have a good day.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks graybeard, One other question I have is do you think you gained any capacity. I also grow flowers and have heard good things in flowers. It sounds like you might be in that Fessenden area? Have a good day and thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts