The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there run a 76' 3320 with MRB's without high float option? Wondering if I can avoid the 35,000 option? Our dirt is generally pretty solid unless we turn into Scotland (rained for a solid week here so far)

·
Registered
30 Posts
We have a 76 ft 3320 qda without the floatation option. Worked very well in the wet conditions. I had the wing castors plowing mud when i would seed to close to a slough. I don't recall ever having the main castors plowing mud. They seemed to float quite well. We farm in southern central sask.

·
Premium Member
8,228 Posts
I ordered one year too soon to get the high float on my 3320 but would like to have it on there, Mine is a 66' a 76' would be that much worse. I do maintain that even a tire with some grip on it would be better than factory, it's when they skid that the problems start.

My inner wings were the worst until I backed off the wing down-pressure and that helped. Center section seems better because of larger diameter of tires. On a dry spring there would be no need for it but we don't seem to get those anymore.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
93 Posts
I bought a 66 foot 3320 this spring with the HF option and love it. These drills are massive and should have this large rubber under it for the field and the road as well. In the last few days of seeding we got 4.5 inches of rain in 2 days and we were plenty wet before. I was able to go places I never thought possible. Not that I was seeding through the water but I was able to pull through areas of the field that I didn't think were that wet, and turns out they were saturated, just no water sitting on the surface. I was going to go with a 76 foot machine until I saw the drill in Regina last summer. So I decided to get the 66 and the HF instead. So glad I did!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.