The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has looked in to these and how they would compare to a Elmer's Super 7? Looking at updating harrow bars and wondering the benefits over a traditional heavy harrow. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
8,054 Posts
Basically copied Elmer's, which is a far superior unit than every other heavy harrow on the market. What I see is that they have more range of travel and maintain steady down-pressure because it is hydraulic instead of springs. I have rolling land and don't really have an issue with the spring setup on the Elmer's and can't imagine any improvement in that regard making up for the price difference that is likely there. What is a 90' worth?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Wondering if anyone has looked in to these and how they would compare to a Elmer's Super 7? Looking at updating harrow bars and wondering the benefits over a traditional heavy harrow. Thanks in advance.
I love my elmers. Only simple benefit BG will have is you can back them up if needed. Tires may be better as well. I wouldn't spent too much more on BG than elmers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts