The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what year they came out ? And how r they working out ? Any quirks about them I thought I read somewhere not sure there was a grease zero on the drag auger serviced by smal tube that came off from new and never got grease .Any comments of good and bad welcome . Thanks .

·
Registered
96 Posts
I believe 2013 was the first year. We got one the end of last summer for fall harvest 2013. Upgraded from a 1084 brent. The best thing about them is tilting spout. Being able to redirect grain without ever moving the tractor is amazing, not to mention how much it reduces stress on your tractors drive-line and power-train, whatever you want to call it. Don't think theres a better cart on the market that brents avalanche series although Kinze isn't far behind.

Yes the drag auger has a zerk on the outside of the cart with a tube going to it but we never had a problem, it beats doing it the old way on our 1084.

The only problem we had was that there is a deflector shield in the spout on a hinge and the nuts and bolts holding it to the spout are less than adequate and snapped as soon as we ran a large amount of grain out. I believe it snapped 2 and was dangling by 1. So we put heavier duty hardware in it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts