The Combine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Recently purchased a new toy and the paint is dull. I used a product on our 9280 and a 4440 that came in a spray can that brought the paintback to showroom new (even the flat black on the cab). I saved the can to order new and of course my Dad threw it away on a shop cleaning day. So any help would be great i think the stuff came from minn. or wisc. or just any other thoughts

·
Registered
102 Posts
We get it from Sturdevants auto parts. Im sure you can find it at any automotive store like checkers, o'reilys.ext Its like a wax you just rub on and let dry for a couple minutes than buff it out. works really good. seems to last along time too, did it to our 9270 2 summers ago and still shines nice but we do keep it in the shade while not using it

·
Registered
144 Posts
I bought a bottle based on this thread. It arrived and I tried it on a few spots on the combine. Man, I can't wait to do the whole thing. I did a side by side with Meguire's cleaner wax and the Wizard's was much better. Way better on the bad spots (hood over engine compartment, auger).

Brandon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.