The Combine Forum banner

Bringing back dull paint

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  brandonswia 
#1 ·
Westward parts sell something like that here in Reddeer Alberta.

#4 ·
Recently purchased a new toy and the paint is dull. I used a product on our 9280 and a 4440 that came in a spray can that brought the paintback to showroom new (even the flat black on the cab). I saved the can to order new and of course my Dad threw it away on a shop cleaning day. So any help would be great i think the stuff came from minn. or wisc. or just any other thoughts

#6 ·
We get it from Sturdevants auto parts. Im sure you can find it at any automotive store like checkers, o'reilys.ext Its like a wax you just rub on and let dry for a couple minutes than buff it out. works really good. seems to last along time too, did it to our 9270 2 summers ago and still shines nice but we do keep it in the shade while not using it

#9 ·
I bought a bottle based on this thread. It arrived and I tried it on a few spots on the combine. Man, I can't wait to do the whole thing. I did a side by side with Meguire's cleaner wax and the Wizard's was much better. Way better on the bad spots (hood over engine compartment, auger).

Brandon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.