The Combine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just make's you all giddy to go and just buy a combine after looking over that

Do i get a free hat if i order a combine or steiger from there website!!!!!

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Quote:I wonder if one nees a jig for parts alignment or is it just a matter of assembly? This sounds like a smart idea as some farmers are looking for good winter projects. As well it eliminates the factory cost for assembly.

http://caseih.cnhbuilder.com/

Uh?..........could be I'm missing the joke here. But if not, I think thats a build your own "build sheet" site. The factory still does all the assembly.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Man what a crock on the list of OPTIONS they have a radio and CD player. I mean come on CNH when someone is spending the kind of coin that you want for your combine you would think a radio and CD would be standard. Whats next the rotor will be an option on the combine?????

·
Registered
44 Posts
Quote:Man what a crock on the list of OPTIONS they have a radio and CD player. I mean come on CNH when someone is spending the kind of coin that you want for your combine you would think a radio and CD would be standard. Whats next the rotor will be an option on the combine?????

Don't give them any Ideas.......

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Yeah, many car companies haven't figured out the radio/CD thing yet either. Why on earth anyone still builds cars without a 6 disk CD changer right in the dash is beyond me.

-Lance

·
Registered
475 Posts
But at the price of the factory audio, it's way cheaper to go and buy aftermarket.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I get along just fine without a 6 disc cd changer, don't want one, and I don't want to pay for it to be a standard factory install in my own personal vehicle. I would opt for satellite radio instead.. There are a few people that order a machine without a radio and go aftermarket. The cabs are prewired with speakers installed so installation is usually not to difficult.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Quote:Man what a crock on the list of OPTIONS they have a radio and CD player. I mean come on CNH when someone is spending the kind of coin that you want for your combine you would think a radio and CD would be standard. Whats next the rotor will be an option on the combine?????

The type rotor you want IS A OPTION for all four combines. There is not a standard " no cost" rotor for any of the four combines. Use the site and see.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
500 bucks for a am/fm radio

meanwhile wallyworld sells you a nice JVC CD player for 120 ...

can they leave the radio out???

500 bucks you could get sirius with that cd player and a small sub..

lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts