The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are upgrading and currently dealing on a cr960 it has 32 hrs so u can say its new. i want to know if guys are experiencing little or big problems or little minor things. i want to know the pros and cons of it. we are upgrading from a TR98 and a R62. Note that we have a dealer issue with gleaner, the closest one is 2 hours off. and the nh is 10 mins. We are gleaner guys but it wouldn't make sense getting one with that issue.

We are looking at a 9760 also (I have started a similar thread in the Deere section). But whoever has the best deal wins.

How do they compare with the 970s or even the 9760's your input is apreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I posted a long winded reply on the Deere page. In short, go Yellow. How much more for a 970? More power is nice. our '06 -970 considerably more power than the one we ran in '05. Others noticed a big jump going from 960 to a 970. Especially if you have alot of material to push through machine.

·
Registered
24 Posts
9860jd, I would like to ask some info about CR Combine, sound like you got some hands on about these along with the Honeybee. My email is on the For sale forum, under the For sale 30 ft. pickup reel ad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts