The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on an earlier 9500 how many cab air filters are there?? 2 I know for sure of actually 3. there is the one underneath the heat and air controller. on underneath the buddy seat and one on the outside of the cab on the way in the door under the panel. the one under the buddy seat is more like a screen. Is there one on the top of a post of the cab above the door??

·
Registered
778 Posts
May 24, 2008, 4:46pm, deerefixer wrote:In the same compartment as the round one. On the back wall, you can push down on it and pull it out.

And make sure you clean the duct under the screen that goes out the bottom of the cab. It's like a little discharge chute.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
on my combine the round one is accessed on the exterior of the machine underneat the auger there is a compartment that slides out and has a round filter in it. the screen is under the buddy seat. I'm confused your saying I can access the one under the buddy seat from the exterior? Or are you just saying they are close to each other in the same vicinity??

·
Registered
778 Posts
The screen that's accessible from under the buddy seat covers the evaporator core. But there is also a wedge-shaped precleaner directly behind the round filter in the external filter housing. Press it down and pull forward to remove. Clean it as well, and clean the duct under it that goes out the bottom of the cab.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts