**Paper copies of solutions may not be the most current solutions**
Complaint or Symptom :
Cracks can developed in the following areas:
1. Grain Tank Front Support Plate.
2. Right-Hand Grain Tank Leg.
3. Left-Hand Grain Tank Leg.
Problem or Situation :
Missing or broken welds below the grain tank window will allow grain tank floor to flex outward to R.H and L.H. grain tank legs causing further cracks to develop.
Inspect for weld cracks in the following areas:
1. Inspect the area behind the combine cab and below the grain tank window for cracks or signs of cracking in the flange or in the welds. If cracks are found below the grain tank window, install Grain Tank Leg Repair Kit parts.see graphic 62757_1.jpg
2. Inspect both R.H. and L.H. front grain tank legs for cracks or signs of cracks. If cracks are found, install Grain Tank Front Leg Repair Kit parts.see graphic 62757_2.jpg
Kit with instructions is available for repairing any front leg cracking.
Parts: AH213978 STS Grain Tank Front Leg Repair Kit