The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new case/ih 35ft 3152 draper on a 2007 8010, and I can't get the ground height to calibrate. It keeps telling me that all the sensors are mechanical out of range. Has anyone had this problem and how do you solve it?

·
Registered
924 Posts
There's a trick with older series flagship to calibrate them. not sure exactly anymore though what it was. Something with manually putting the head down and holding but not so sure. Also, wouldn't you need the newest Pro 700 (or 600) firmware so it'll reconize your head? Give us some feedback when you'll work with it in the field!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got it to calibrate, had to re-calibrate the feeder and I alse re-calibrated the lateral tilt. Then I did the normal ground height cal and it worked. The pro 600 did recognize the new header. Still trying to fine tune belt speed and angle of header, only cut one load so far, grain sorghum is too green, 18.3% moisture. Will try again Wed or Thur.

·
Premium Member
2,808 Posts
At the combine clinic I went to we went over header calibration for the new headers rather well. He said the biggest problem is that the sensor can be out of range. It needs to be between X and Y%. I don't renumber the numbers. Basicly, loosen the sensor and turn it to be in the middle of its mechanical range for header movement. Then the monitor will allow it to calibrate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.