The Combine Forum banner

Camso Tracks VS Tank Tuff or any jobber

4K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  dumbfarmer 
Camso is supposed to have alloted all tracks to new production only thats the story we got told. Have been trying to get a 30 inch camso since July 2021

got a gtw in less then 2 weeks when we ordered fit on without any issues. Seems to have the same tread depth as our 550 dt camsos wity 3000 hrs.

Sadly name of the game right now with supply issues is get what you can because you might not get the opportunity later when you need it.

We got it from shop in Lloydminster when they put an order in. Not sure who'd you use in the states.

Its definitely more like a 3500 camso. And it aligned alright we had a versatile tech out and we spent some time but for the last 3 quarters it seemed properly aligned.

Ive only had our dt for 130 hrs so don't know much about tracks. Learning as we found a bad track when we bought it dealer was to put in a camso. We bought a gtw just incase and needed it put on.

And they were advertised as a 2000 hr warranty i believe

Youngs Agri-Service in Lloydminster @ 780-872-5800 not sure what the warranty covers would have to call and ask them think it was a guy named Cameron that put the deal together.

We had to replace ours as our drive lugs were starting to pull apart. Case Mechanic buddy told me to swap it out asap when i showed him a picture. As it was right beside the yard and wa easier to do. There then in the middle of the field.

If i could post pictures i would. I do have some in the versatile tractor group on Facebook.

It costs money to have a spare but in our eyes when we had that bad track worst that happens is your down for a day at most vs possible weeks if you don't have one. Especially since no one has machines on lots to rent you right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.