The Combine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you Aussie guys know where i might find a used rock picker? It has to have a trumall on it. I`m not sure what part of Aus has rocks so i thought i`d ask here with the hope someone might know of one sitting in a shed somewhere not being used or someone that might want to sell theres. Thanks for any help/ideas.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure what a trumull is but can put you in touch with a person at skipton in Vic who has a rock rake and picker for sale
Hey mate a Trumall (noy sure if it`s even spelt like that) is just a tumbler that the rocks go in to crush up the dirt limps before they go out the back. Do you know if it has one???? thanks.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Where in Aus are you? How much you thinking of selling it for??
Im near Cleve in SA, the pickers been in a shed for a long time. I would be asking around the $5K mark. If your keen I can take photos and give a firmer price.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Is it a trumall/tumbler type?
No, you tow it behind a tipping trailer or truck. Stones are conveyed up from the turn table then dumped into the trailer. It is all ground drive, it only picks up a six foot width so stone would have to be windrowed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this was a long time ago but am wondering if this rock picker in Cleve is still for sale?

·
Registered
470 Posts
I haven't seen Nobby on here in a while, but if you ring Ramsey Bros in Cleve I'm sure they'll give you his contact details.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts