The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

New Zealand chap interested in hearing if anyone has any jobs going in canada in the new year. I have a real passion for iron im honest reliable and have a great work ethic. Plenty of experience operating large machinery from tractors to trucks. Both here at home and other spots round the world have done a couple of harvests through the US hence why im looking for something in canada time to explore a new spot. I also have good mechanical knowledge can weld etc. So if anyone has anything going id love to hear from you and if theres any questions for me just fire me a PM.

Thanks

·
Registered
745 Posts
You will find jobs in Canada at Global AG Jobs free for job seekers. - Global AG Jobs. Registration and application for free.
I don't really recommend that site, not many actual farmers use it, as they charge quite a bit of money for employers, just to even look at potential employees cv info.
I am looking for 2 farm workers, thought of registering on that site, once I seen their payment structure, I said forget it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.