The Combine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
You have an airleak somewhere then. This is why we don't have controls on the boxes it's just another thing to go wrong when you don't have time to work on it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
The hoist on our cancade box wants to continually go down when engaged. You can use the switch to lift the box but as soon as you release the switch it goes directly into the down position. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
The air switch seems to work when its not engaged but soon as you engage the pto it slams itself into the down position.

·
Super Moderator
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this a one or two way hoist?
Sounds like the hydraulics are moving the air valve but I have no idea how that could happen.

Cancade, probably a Nordic hoist?

Don

·
Registered
854 Posts
it might be in the manual air control at the back of the box. One of mine got corroded somehow over summer last year and would'nt lift the box. A good wd40 job on the valve itself loosened it up and away it went.. So just opposite of what you are saying. Im guessing its partially stuck in the down position ?? The valve also has to be open at the tank or its impossible for the hoist to come down .. Just a thought .

·
Registered
17 Posts
your switch is toast. swap your lines around on the switch and I will bet that it will continue to go up on its own instead of down. Has happened to me before just need a new switch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts