The Combine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a demo 9250 to try on the S78 but the dealer can't get anything to show up on the 2100 screen.(pressures etc.)
Is there something we are missing ,and we can't find where to select to say what head we have on.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all.
Dealer is coming out to calibrate everything today and I did tell them that I think the draper has to be put on the screen. There are 2 blue pressure charts on the lateral tilt part of the screen that shows pressure but I think they are reading back to front. See how we go today. There is no gauge on the front and 1 is coming for it
All this smart technology and dumb operators

·
Registered
139 Posts
Only on 2009 and newer MF Axial combines will the pressures show up on the C2100 monitor. they have a sensor built into their hydraulic valve on the combine that shows the pressure for the header.

all Transverse Gleaner combines must have a 100 dollar pressure gauge added to the right side of the feeder house to show pressure. I agree it is hard to read from cab and I have really good eye sight.

The blue readings you see in the cab are the height sensors voltages left and right hand side. The Dyna flex has three sensors left and three right for the cutter bar but the combine can only see two voltage readings, one on the left and one on the right. the little black box on the left hand side of header near single point hydraulic/electrical connector takes the three readings from the left and averages them into one signal back to combine and same thing for the right. For correct operation and best, all three on the left need to start out reading same and same for right. that is what the dealer should do for a calibration plus go though the procedure in the combine for it to learn what the voltage readings are. Starting out with the same voltage on level ground means when the little black box averages the three into one the reading sent back to the combine is more accurate. Make sure when header is down that the voltage is above 1 volt to pass calibration. Same goes for feeder sensor when header down must be above 1 volt to pass, if not you will get a header ERR on the EIP display.

Hopefully this clears things up a little.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Combine will know which head is installed if powered off between head changes. C2100 wrench screen will show your currant voltage of feeder height, lateral tilt position, and left and right header sensors. It will also display the stored voltages which should be between 1 and 4 volt if calibrated correctly and POT's set to be with in range.

I will agree that ground pressure liquid filled gauge is a little small to readbut talk about a simple flawless way to monitor ground pressure

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dealer did calibrations on tilt and heights before I got your info and it doesn't go on Auto still. Agco rep is coming next week and he said he knows what to do but I will be finished peas by then. I have a gauge but haven't fitted it yet. I want to mount it elsewhere..
Loved the 78 doing a good job so is the dynaflex. Lights are crap, good up close but no distance at all. Hate to see what the standard lights are like.
Thanks Rod

·
Premium Member
4,091 Posts
Dealer did calibrations on tilt and heights before I got your info and it doesn't go on Auto still. Agco rep is coming next week and he said he knows what to do but I will be finished peas by then. I have a gauge but haven't fitted it yet. I want to mount it elsewhere..
Loved the 78 doing a good job so is the dynaflex. Lights are crap, good up close but no distance at all. Hate to see what the standard lights are like.
Thanks Rod
Yes they could use a couple long range lights.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.