The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,232 Posts

Hmmm, works for me but when I click your link is gives me the same warning only with SWMan...

Funny because you taught me/us how to upload pictures and now it won't work for you!

Maybe you crashed the site with too many posts man...LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Same here, but my pics are always sideways and just an attached image, not with the pic above it also.

·
Premium Member
8,232 Posts
Same here, but my pics are always sideways and just an attached image, not with the pic above it also.
I'll give this the old college try...
>Click the "manage attachments", it will open a new window.
>choose file and select your picture from your device(mine are downloads on computer)
>click "upload", on mine I have to scroll to right side of that window.
>Now it will show on the bottom part of that window as an attachment, right click that attachment and "copy link address"
>Go back to your post and put cursor where you want the picture
>Click right above the post on the icon that looks like two mountains, it will ask for URL of your image. Paste the link address by right clicking. On my computer I have to delete the HTTP from that pop up or it will have two and not work, the http is already with the link address.
>Click "okay"

This is on PC.

If you don't care to insert image then stop after you upload and it will display on bottom as an attachment that has to be clicked on.

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hmmm, works for me but when I click your link is gives me the same warning only with SWMan...

Funny because you taught me/us how to upload pictures and now it won't work for you!

Maybe you crashed the site with too many posts man...LOL
I dont get it and its been going on since I got irate about the ads overrunning my use of this site.
Had a week it was terrible but been fine.

I honestly thought someone else would be experiencing this by now but it dont seem that's the case

By the way, looks like deere was having a ruff day!

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,748 Posts
Hopefully your trying to upload more pics of the Tiger hard at it??

·
Registered
525 Posts
I just click on the paperclip icon and choose file from my device, upload it and then close that window. Back on the reply window I click on the paperclip again and tap the uploaded file and it's automatically inserted into the reply.

This is our wheat btw.

20180929_154953.jpg

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hopefully your trying to upload more pics of the Tiger hard at it??
Well, no....
I put variable stream bars on my 2388 and I have been going to post pics of it a few times but have not been able.

But good news! The tiger will soon be in the field tearing some **** up! So we better get this picture thing figured out!

You know what can make both a 2 month old baby boy and a 60 year old man smile just the same?
Boobies!

I ain't got no pictures of boobies but I smile when I see your avatar!

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just click on the paperclip icon and choose file from my device, upload it and then close that window. Back on the reply window I click on the paperclip again and tap the uploaded file and it's automatically inserted into the reply.

This is our wheat btw.

View attachment 146769
Never tried that, but it says "site cannot be reached"

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What browser/OS/device? Is this on mobile? Desktop or Enhanced view?

- JB
It seems to be something with my account, tried windows with IE and failed and I had no trouble before with my phone (Samsung Galaxy S8 Activate) but the past ruffly month or a little better I have had no luck.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
What browser/OS/device? Is this on mobile? Desktop or Enhanced view?

- JB
When I try this on 8 Plus / with 11.3.1 (15E302) / desktop / advanced /, it hangs up after touching the file upload tab. The photo is shown as selected, but the upload stalls with the bar showing about 10% complete, which happens instantly. Using safari on that attempt.

·
Administrator
583 Posts
Hmm,

Couldn't replicate this.
I used iOS12/Safari and was able to upload using Go Advanced.
Clicked upload and no signs of hanging.
Can you try updating your device and browser to see if that's still an issue?
If you're on IE, try this: Tools>Internet Options>Security tab>Custom Level button>Display Mixed Content>Enable (was set to "Prompt")

Ed

·
Registered
5,412 Posts

Test: will post method soon. I’m not sure how I did this. It’s the photo not the thumbnail.

My son testing one of his younger brothers rejuvenated old bikes retrieved from the dust bin a few days before it snowed here. Too bad we can’t hear the old 2003, 2 stroke, it’s was a sweet one.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts