The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im using a Case Magnum 370 to pull a JD 1820 airdrill with a 1910 Cart with Seedstar 2 Ecu. Ive tried plugging in the John Deere connector to the ISO plug at the back of the tractor but nothing works on the screen. Will a 700 run a John Deere cart or is the whole ISO compatibility thing Bs?
Motor vehicle Sky Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior
Output device Gadget Computer monitor accessory Flat panel display Font
Computer Personal computer Output device Gadget Computer monitor

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The TC has to be unlocked, and the VT might have to be also. Have you used VT before on this consol?
There is a software change in the ISO that may be the problem.
I changed from a Pro 600 to a Pro 700 and the software was no longer compatible on the cart (FlexiCoil).
You also have to turn the TC on in the console, and it will reboot to take effect.
Its a completely new tractor to me, came from 4000km away so Ive got no history with the consol, receiver and tractor. Im not very proficient with Trimble but did use it a bit last year when I drove a mates tractor seeding. I am fairly good with puters, Greenstar and Outback so there is some hope for me haha.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are fuses and a relay on the ISO harness, might be worth checking.
Will do. I suppose my main question is has anyone successfully used a Trimble 700 to run a JD Seedstar 2 system? If not then Ill just cut my losses and install a JD cab harness and run a JD screen taking a position signal from the Trimble with appropriate NMEA outputs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts