The Combine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
We leave our door on. Never stalled it from product getting underneath. We got a bit of leak from the other door at the bottom of the main conveyor where it starts to go up. Falls straight down so it makes a perfect little pile which doesn’t add up to a lot.
Perhaps there’s some adjustments you could do to prevent build up under the belt so you could put the door back on.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We went through the book and did what it said to do and still leaks like this.
There must be a deflector or flap of some sort that it missing. We even had case look at it and they can’t figure it out!
Can someone when you have time take a pic of the inside where the two belts meet up.
Something got to be missing or made wrong. Thanks.

·
Registered
453 Posts
As well as narrow wiper belts along the sides there is supposed to be about a 3-4" wiper belt at the bottom on the inside of the hopper which should help prevent product from falling back down at the the bottom hopper conveyor belt. It attaches to the bottom of hopper and drapes out over the conveyor belt. Unfortunately mine got ripped off about the second load and still hasn't been fixed by the dealer so I cant send you a picture. But even with this missing it will lose about a cupful on either side near the bearings. Otherwise I'm not aware of anything else where the 2 belts meet.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Mine was leaking quite a bit like that. Discovered the inspection door under the main belt wasn’t installed properly. Reinstalled it properly and touched up the corners with some silicone and now hardly loose a cup of product per fill.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts