The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I've obtained a digital copy of a Case combine Axial-Flow 2377 2388 2577 2588 workshop service manual if anyone needs one.

I walked into the Case IH dealer in Wee Waa, Australia a couple years ago asking for a look at theirs and they refused which really ticked me off and I swore that when I finally got hold of one (without playing a ridiculous price) I would share it so here it is people.

If anyone requests I'll set up a download link. It's about 2000 pages.

Thanks and you're welcome,

Scott

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I would absolutely want one. Been looking for a file to show up somewhere and never found one yet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Give me a couple of days to find a place to upload it. Can anyone recommend? It's over 400MB so can't upload to this site.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
It works great. Thank you very much. I always enjoy reading the Case manuals because they tell you how things work and great overall manuals. The only thing is it is very slow with my adobe acrobat program. Not sure why it is so slow or is it because there are so many pages! It takes a long time to load a page when viewing.

·
Ken Adams
1,298 Posts
It works great. Thank you very much. I always enjoy reading the Case manuals because they tell you how things work and great overall manuals. The only thing is it is very slow with my adobe acrobat program. Not sure why it is so slow or is it because there are so many pages! It takes a long time to load a page when viewing.
First - Thanks Kumanyoko for sharing!!

I also found it very very slow to navigate through manual, also no sub titles to section titles that you usually find in a manual like this.
Was a 824MB download and compared to similar manuals that are only 100-150mb.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Nice work. Thanks so much. new reading material for the day. We just bought a new to us 2388 and a 2588. This will help us on our journey. A lot will still be pertinent to our old 1688 and 1644

1 - 20 of 34 Posts