The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking of taking my guys on the plant tour as my 5088 will be built in august.My dealer is putting on a tour now by it is only for prospects not customers who already bought. Does case do anything special like the john deere gold key program and what else is there to see in the area if we drive down this summer? thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
They do offer a drive off tour for those that have bought new combines. We went on a regular plant tour with some guys from the area with our dealership. It was pretty interesting. Im not really sure what there is to do in the area other than Husker Harvest days, but it falls in September.

·
Registered
657 Posts
i think i twould be worth your time. if you set it up you can finish watching your machine being built and drive it off the line. your guys woud be inpressed with the tour if you have never been there. we really enjoyed it if you do the vip tour it is alot of fun they usually put you up in motel have dinner then take you on tour. i hope your happy with your new machine and good luck on tour.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Any of you Case guys know if they offer this "drive it off the line" service in Fargo? We have a new Steiger on order for July delivery and would love to do that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, they do offer a drive off program it is in Grand Island, Nebraska we got to see the last 10 stations of our 7120 and then drive it out of the plant. I was a great tour

·
Registered
620 Posts
Get in touch with your dealer and have them contact the respective plant. They can find out the exact build date for you to drive it off the line. For magnums, steigers and combines. Well worth the time and effort if you can get away from the home front to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts