The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my uncle, who has been in a nursing home the past year and a half for health reasons, had let's just say quite the "collection" of equipment...anyway, since he's been in a home his kids have been trying to clean up his place. Most things have been hauled up to the scrap yard but all the tractors have been sold off. But he had a Golden Demonstrator (970 I'm guessing) and I was just wondering what the collectabilty of such a tractor would be? Or how much they'd be worth fixed up? I'm not much of a Case man but I thought this tractor would have been neat to have around and fixed up. Unfortunately I kind of forgot all about it until the last week or so. My dad brokered the dealings on all the tractors for my uncles kids and I wish I would have thought about it sooner and told him to keep it there and we could've probably got it dirt cheap, but too little too late and it's long gone. But was just wondering about the value of these tractors and if anyone had anymore info on them.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know there was the Golden Demonstrator and there was also the Black Knight. Appearance wise (as far as I know) I think the only difference between the two was the color of the cab. The Golden Demonstrator had the same black hood and gold decals like the Black Knight but the cab was still painted the normal Case beige vs the all black of the Black Knight. I'm guessing your neighbor had Black Knight and from what I know I believe those are even more rare.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts