The Combine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Case Harvest with Bray Dan

Great pics. How often did you run all 8 machines together in the same field?

-Lance

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:Great pics. How often did you run all 8 machines together in the same field?

-Lance

Maybe 4 times. We were split into 2 or 3 groups mostly. When we got into Colorado we only ran 6 machines.
We picked up a 9th machine in Kansas!
We could eat massive fields in a couple hours. It was great!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Nice pictures, so whats with the oddball 2388 with the back screen? Thanks for sharing, I would like to see one of these huge harvest crews one of these days. I can imagine its quite loud with all those axial flows in one field. lol

·
Registered
122 Posts
I must be blind. Correct me if I'm wrong but the only 2388 I see with a black screen looks to be an older model (2001-2002).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah we were running an older model with the other 8. They bought an older verison. Todd and his brother. I have no idea what year it is, but its not the same age as the others.

·
Registered
246 Posts
It also looks like the older model is the only one with mudhog on it. Maybe they bought it, or kept it around, for this reason?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:It also looks like the older model is the only one with mudhog on it. Maybe they bought it, or kept it around, for this reason?
Yeah thats the only reason they bought it! It didnt do any better in the mud then the rest of us. We had to leave 4 acres of wheat in that one field because it was so wet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very nice pictures! I'd like to be there when there are 8 machines running one time...but we it isn't that big in Germany...

Greetings from Germany
Armin

·
Registered
102 Posts
Where were you guys cutting? Looks like Kansas with the red dirt but im probly wrong. For sum reason that narrow bridge looks like the ones we have to cross in Anthony,KS. Great pics i wish i could go down south again. The past 6 years ive been harvesting and absolutly loved it but now i have a job at a Case Dealership.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yea we helped another crew from our town cut in Caldwell a few years back. No that my dad quit going south that other crew took over all of customers. Man im gonna miss it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts